A question we often get asked by managers is "Are my results good or bad?" With our new feature Conclusions we provide the answer instantly!
We are dedicated to make &frankly a tool that truly supports managers in their daily leadership. With Conclusions we want to help you put your own results in context. Conclusions helps you understand if your results are good or bad in comparison to others and identify the areas that have potential for improvement.
With our new Conclusions feature you get:
- Result scoring - Understand if your results are good or bad and which results you should celebrate and/or focus on for improvement.
- Polarized results - Easily identify questions with differing results where opinions within the team strongly differ.
- External benchmark - Compare your group result on specific questions with other &frankly users.
- Internal benchmark - Compare your group result on specific questions (sent to minimum 50% of all employees) with the average in your organization.
- External response rate - Understand if your employee participation rate is high or low compared to all &frankly users.
- Internal response rate - Understand if your employee participation rate is high or low compared to other groups in your organization.
These features are available for almost our entire standard library of over 200 questions. For your own questions you will be able to see the benchmark result as lonf as 50% of the organization has previously answered the same question, within the same week.
Are you an administrator in &frankly? Great! You will also love our new Conclusions feature since it empowers all managers to be more autonomous with their results, help them prioritize their efforts and take action.
This is the first launch of our Conclusions feature. We are working on adding even more smart features to help you drive employee engagement in your organization and go from insight to action.